I’m often asked about which hosting I use, how I check for plagiarism, and where I source my content writers. So, I’ve created this resources page so you can peek inside my niche site toolkit.
Not every tool is paid. Some are FREE. Isn’t that wonderful?
Some links are affiliate links which means I'll earn a small commission if you happen to make a purchase. If you do, thanks a million because it helps to cover the time involved in running this site, newsletter and YouTube channel.
What’s In My Niche Site Toolkit?
- Authority Hacker – The Authority Site System (TASS) – for beginners & intermediates, this training covers the A-Z of creating an authority site. The niche selection module alone is incredible.
- Authority Hacker Pro – for intermediates & advanced – take your existing site to the next level with this training that includes effective link building, hiring writers, scaling up your content team, HR stuff, email list building, sales funnels, selling sites, and so much more.
- Niche Site Profits (from Jon Dykstra, aka Fat Stacks) – a super course for keyword research, scaling your content production, and more.
- Affiliate Lab (Matt Diggity) – a solid framework for building a social moat and good backlink profile.
In-person Networking Events
- Affiliate Gathering – a great annual event to meet other niche site owners.
Team & Project Management
- Trello – The tool that my VA & I use to manage my writers and assign articles.
- Slack (FREE) – Messaging tool for my team.
- Google Sheets (FREE)
- Cloudways – Ultra Fast, reliable, with great support. Intermediate Level. (I use Vultr HF option.)
- Siteground – Decent Speed, reliable. Good for getting started. I’ve used them for years.
- CloudFlare – CDN, extra privacy & bot protection. FREE – you probably don’t need the $20 per month option.
CMS / Blogging Platform
- WordPress (FREE) – Don’t even consider using another CMS: This is all you need.
- GeneratePress – One of the most popular and fastest themes. The free version doesn’t allow much customization, so I recommend the paid upgrade.
- Kadence (FREE)
Conversion Rate Optimization
- Optinly – Excellent opt-in popups (used on this site)
- ConvertBox -Excellent opt-in popups (used on my niche sites)
- RankMath – The only SEO plugin you’ll need. The pro version allows additional schema to help you rank.
- LinkWhisper – Build internal links quickly and easily.
- Ahrefs – Excellent keyword research tool, site audits, content gap, and more.
- Semrush (FREE 7-Day Trial) – Market-leading keyword research tool, content gap, and more.
- LowFruits – Great keyword research tool with smart filters that make sense and save time.
- Keyword Chef – Find keywords quickly. The easy keywords are highlighted to save you lots of time.
- SearchResponse.io – Excellent for finding secondary keywords to include in your content.
Writers / Content Agencies
- OnlineJobs.ph – I hired my amazing Virtual Assistant (VA) here.
- Content Pit – excellent writing agency. Use coupon code MINTEDEMPIRE10 to get 10% off your first order.
- We Write Blog Posts – superb writing service trained in the Income School Project 24 style.
- Niche Website Builders – I’m currently running a case study where they’re providing content and a HARO service.
- Cult of Copy Jobs Facebook Group – This is where I find my direct hire writers.
Graphics / Stock Photography
- Canva Pro – Simply the best graphics creation tool out there. It’s incredible. Pro is better than free!
- DepositPhotos – My favorite source of licensed images. Everything I need is there. It’s great.
Grammar Checking & Plagiarism Tools
- Grammarly – I use this to constantly quality-check whatever I’m writing. It corrects my grammar on the go.
- CopyLeaks – The best plagiarism tool I’ve tested. It catches paraphrasing too. It’s superb.
- CopyAI – An AI tool that I’ve been testing.
- ConvertKit – One of the best email newsletter providers out there. Are you on my newsletter? Get it here.
- Ezoic – I use them for Display Ads.
Other Monetization Tools
- AMZ Watcher – Monitors your website for invalid Amazon tracking codes and out-of-stock products.
- EasyWins.io – A large collection of easy wins to improve the earnings of your website.
- Iubenda – Easily create legally-compliant privacy and terms & conditions pages.